- Protects your identity and privacy from hackers
- Protects your documents, financial files from ransomware
- Protects you from malicious and fraudulent websites
- Stops malware that degrades computer performance
- Crushes malware attacks that corrupt your programs
- Cleans up an already-infected computer
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64-bit)*
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)*
- Active Internet connection
*The anti-ransomware protection component is only available on Windows 7 or higher
- 800MHz CPU or faster, with SSE2 technology
- 2048 MB (64-bit OS), 1024 MB (32-bit OS, except 512 MB for Windows XP)
- 250 MB of free hard disk space
- 1024×768 or higher screen resolution
The software can be downloaded directly from the manufacturer’s website.
1. Open Malwarebytes by double-clicking on it’s tray icon.
2. Click on “Activate License”.
3. Fill in the license key. Check the box “My license came with a License ID”.
4. Fill in the license ID.
5. Click “Activate”.